Call Center Representative (Full Time), Member Services, Hamilton, NJ
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring ambitious, sales- driven individuals who have a customer focus to join our dynamic Member Services Call Center team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence. Individuals who excel at multi-tasking and are looking to work in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment will excel in this role.
Our member call center professionals are dedicated sales agents who:
- Respond to inbound membership sales calls, including processing new member sales, associate add-on memberships, membership upgrades, automatic renewals and transfers. Processes credit card payments for all new memberships, renewals, upgrades and associate member add-ons.
- Accurately gather, document and respond to member needs pertaining to AAA products and services while demonstrating a pleasant and professional telephone manner utilizing all available telephone and computer systems, as well as internet applications.
- Counsel members concerning auto travel requests travel, tour, and map products and services. Provides verbal road directions to members and answers travel related inquiries. Deliver extraordinary customer service to ensure member satisfaction.
- Counsel members concerning all of the benefits of membership including discounts, credit cards, insurance as well as other products and services.
- Respond to roadside assistance calls to providing members a peace of mind and accurately capturing the details of their service call needs.
Total Rewards Package includes:
A competitive base salary and a commission incentive plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Wellness and Health Advocate Programs
- Paid Training programs including classroom and on-the-job training.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two to Five years of customer sales and service experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and multi-task in fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in the use of computerized systems.
- Successful completion of all AAA requirements for membership and financial training.
Member Sales, Contact Center, Sales, Customer Service, Emergency Services, Inbound Call Center, Sales Representative, Hamilton, NJ
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top