Business Intelligence & Financial Analyst
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Interface with Automotive Services Management and other Intelligence Analysts to support data mining, modeling and enterprise level analysis.
The primary duties of the Auto Services Business Intelligence Analyst are:
- Utilize SQL and SAS for extraction, manipulation and cleansing of data, SAS Guide for analytics, SAS Miner for data mining and modeling, ESRI for spatial and density mapping analysis and Microsoft SharePoint for report presentation and delivery.
- Provide departmental support and reporting to ensure accurate, efficient and timely processing of all payment files, calculation of Automotive Service variable pay and incentives, general ledger subsystem reporting and assists management with budget preparation and forecast models related to the delivery of roadside assistance.
- Assist management in identifying opportunities to integrate new technologies to enable improved efficiencies in payment processing and auditing, data analysis and business intelligence.
- Develop streamlined, efficient representation of Roadside Assistance trends by completing complex data aggregation and analysis.
- Designs, maintains, analyzes and delivers timely daily, weekly, monthly and on demand management reports summarizing Roadside Assistance call volume, cost, service trends and key performance indicators that measure product and enterprise integrity.
- Possesses a strong technical background at a level normally acquired through the completion of Bachelor's degree in Computational and Data Science, Economics, or Math required, or Masters of Science in Data Science, Masters of Science in Data Analytics, Masters of Science in Predictive Analytics or BS degree in other field in combination with years of experience and certifications will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with relational data.
- 1 - 3 years experience in cost account.
- 1 - 3 years experience of financial modeling in MS Excel.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with SAS Guide, SAS Modeler, BASE SAS and/or MCTS certification and working (or better) knowledge of ESRI.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a cross functional matrix environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, initiatives and oversee team workload distribution.
- Superior oral and written communication skills and the ability to interpret end-user needs.
- Ability to create presentations in MS PowerPoint.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $62,700 to $71,500/annual, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for the Annual Corporate Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top