Business Intelligence & Analytics Analyst
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA Club Alliance is hiring for a
Business Intelligence & Analytics Analyst
to join our team! The incumbent delivers value-added predictive and descriptive analytics solutions to support all business lines including Membership, Automotive Services, Marketing and Finance.
The primary duties of the Business Intelligence & Analytics Analyst are:
- Works with business lines to develop and document analytical needs, generating analytical report mock ups or queries for validation and working with IT to develop a production solution.
- Uses Business Intelligence (BI) tools and analytic applications that help end users analyze data in a data warehouse, data mart or other data storage facility. Acts as a facilitator to perform business process analysis.
- Participates in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project on a cross functional team by gathering and understanding the end-user needs, creating the functional design, architecting the solution, detailed technical design and implementation, and preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover.
- Consults and/or designs and implements reporting and analytical data structures for application reporting and end user data consumption.
- Mentors internal customers and teammates on analytic tool usage and data modeling practices.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 to 6 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Analytics. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, such as the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite of products including SSAS, SSRS, SQL, and Power BI. Knowledge in Database Management Systems including MS SQL Server.
- Experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions including experience with large-scale, multi-release information centric projects. Experience with waterfall and agile delivery approaches.
- Familiarity with predictive analytic techniques such as traditional statistics and machine learning.
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience. Ability to apply analytical and creative thought.
- Experience in integrating complex, cross-corporate processes and data models, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $70,000-$80,000/annually
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analysis <
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top