Battery Truck and Light Service Driver
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Battery Truck and Light Service Operator are to:
- Provide emergency mechanical assistance to members and customers, primarily in areas of advanced electrical system diagnosis.
- Sell, install, test and perform battery warranty services according to established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $15.50 to $17.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Member safety and satisfaction, Flexible Schedule, Communication skills, Basic Auto Mechanic Training.
- Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday from 1pm to 11pm.
Roadside Assistance Technician, Fleet Service Technician, Roadside Technician, Battery Sales, Automotive Services Driver, Automotive Skills, Mechanical Skills, Automotive Technical Knowledge, Automotive Diagnostics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top