Automotive Sales Associate
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Car Care Sales Associate are:
- Produces work orders, prepares estimates from technician’s diagnosis and inspections, obtains authorization from customers for recommended services, and follows their work orders through to completion. Sell various automotive products and services. Meet or exceed established customer service and operations standards.
- Greets customers, answers telephone calls following Car Care guidelines, and schedules appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Contacts customers requesting service appointments via on-line email “Appointment Requests”, and schedules customers with an appointment day and time within established guidelines.
- Reviews repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services to be performed. Contacts customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Checks that the vehicle Courtesy Checks and Fluid Condition Checks and forms have been completed, and reviews results of these inspections with each customer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years in a fast-paced retail environment, preferably in the automotive industry, with a proven customer satisfaction and sales record.
- Ability to operate PC based software and computer programs used for repair orders and invoices.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessitated by business conditions.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $11.08 to $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Key Words: Service Advisor, Parts Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top