Automotive Repair Technician C
- Southington, CT
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
The primary duties of the Car Care Repair Technician C are:
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, ability to diagnose basic electrical problems and repair, diagnose and repair basic heating and air conditioning.
- Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments. Maintains a clean, well-organized work area. Properly maintains tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organizes the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement. Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using standard automotive procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of two years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least two categories: Suspension & Steering, and Brakes. State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license with an excellent driving record.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive flat-rate salary of $17.50 to $22.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off (accruals begin with first day of employment) , 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Why not work with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment?
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Mid-Atlantic serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, 49-3023.00, 49-3023.01, 49-3023.02
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top