Automotive Outside Fleet Sales Originator
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the Fleet Specialist are:
- Work with all associates, outside vendors through cold calling and face to face visits to solicit new commercial fleet account automotive repair and maintenance business throughout AAA Mid-Atlantic’s footprint of New Jersey to Virginia. We are looking to acquire relationships with large corporately owned, as well as small privately owned businesses that own or lease vehicles which require routine maintenance and repair. This includes companies that provide company cars to its associates as well as those that may use pickup trucks as their fleet.
- Work closely with AAA Car Care managers to acquire new national account commercial automotive fleet repair business through companies such as ARI, Enterprise, Leaseplan, Wheels, etc. as well as the automotive repair business from local privately owned companies.
- Collaborate with Car Care Managers to provide a high quality service experience within the stores, and maintain relationships with local fleet clients that service their vehicles at AAA.
- Utilize relationship management skills to work with existing commercial fleet customers in upgrading and/or resolving their commercial fleet program needs.
- Manage existing accounts by making sales calls and getting feedback from the clients.
- Ability to work autonomously, in a field sales and relationship management role at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two (2) years of business experience which includes at least one (1) year sales, business development or relationship management experience.
- Retail Automotive experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret financial data and reports.
- PC proficiency working with spreadsheet software, word processing and internet.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Commission
- $60,000 to $80,000+ Earning Potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone and laptop provided
Keywords: Commercial Fleet Sales, Fleet Business, Fleet Program, Fleet Account Sales, Automotive Outside Sales
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Mid-Atlantic, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
At AAA Mid-Atlantic, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Mid-Atlantic the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Mid-Atlantic is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Back to top