Automotive General Service Technician
- Morganville, NJ
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Are you currently attending tech school or a new graduate? Are you looking for a company to grow with? Apply today to join the AAA Car Care Team in Freehold, NJ!
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $12.50 to $15.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Sundays Off
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Earn money for referring qualified technicians
- 401k plan with employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid training, ASE Certifications, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Technician Tool Insurance and Paid Uniforms
- Auto Repair, Travel, and Merchandise Discounts
- Free AAA Membership
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: Fluid flush and replacement, visual vehicle inspection, belt and hose replacement, battery testing and replacement, and general automotive repairs.
- Cleans and maintains test equipment and machines. Empties portable fluid drains, as necessary, into the bulk waste fluid storage tanks, and cleans portable drains in accordance with shop guidelines.
- Mounts, balances, and installs tires as directed. Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continues to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- High School Diploma.
- Entry level knowledge of PC-based automotive computer equipment and software applications.
- State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, 49-3023.00, 49-3023.01, 49-3023.02
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top