Automotive Assistant Manager
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities for the Assistant Car Care Manager:
- Supervise and mentor Repair Technicians. Consult with Service Advisers, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians' skill level. Verify that repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervise communication between the Car Care Center and customer. Ensure that the customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verify and ensure continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Be responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Create estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Driver's license required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $42,000 to $48,000 per year, depending on experience.
- An all-inclusive benefits package consisting of medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability, as well as life insurance. We also offer a 401K plan with a company match up to 7%.
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications.
- Free AAA Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Club Alliance serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Service Advisor, Parts Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair, Automotive Assistant Manager, Shop Foreman, Team Lead, Assistant Manager
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top