Advertising Sales Representative (AAA World Magazine)
Do you have
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
AAA is hiring an Advertising Sales Representative (print & digital) to join our team in Hartford CT! The Sales Rep will be responsible for selling print & digital advertising to appear in AAA World Magazine, digital platforms and others as assigned. A major emphasis is placed on selling to larger advertisers to meet aggressive goals with approximately 70% of the time spent on the road within the New England region.
This is a work from home position for someone living in the CT area.
An ideal candidate for this position would:
- Be an organized professional who has a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be a self-starter
- Be adaptable and maintain effectiveness by adapting to changing circumstances, tasks, responsibilities and people
- Have a general knowledge of effective sales techniques
- Have negotiating skills; understanding the needs and goals of others; Effectively articulating how products and services will result in mutual gain.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Other duties of the AAA World Advertising Sales Representative are:
- Prepares presentations using a variety of issues. Sales efforts include cold call prospecting and telephone sales; maintains contract files on all ad clients; makes sales presentations by telephone and in person and facilitates related data entry and materials handling for the representatives assigned territory/accounts.
- Establish and maintain positive communications and professional demeanor at all times with advertisers, fellow associates and members.
- Assists with payment collections and related activities on representatives accounts.
- High School Diploma with 2 to 3 years of sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to generate sales leads and close sales.
- Knowledge of publishing contracts, terminology and methods.
- Willingness to travel.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary including base pay plus commission, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Advertising, AAA World, AAA Mid-Atlantic, Magazine Ads, Display Advertising
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top