Account Manager, Small Commercial Insurance
- Lexington, KY
forward with us
Energy Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance Inc. is hiring for a
Commercial Account Manager to manage small commercial accounts
. As an Account Manager with Energy Insurance Agency, you will work closely within your community to build customer relationships and promote Insurance products.
Energy Insurance, which began in the basement of our founders home in 1982, has grown by leaps and bounds into a business with 7 locations, 90+ associates licensed in over 48 states and more than $125 million in written premium.
While our first insurance clients came from the industries of coal and natural gas that wasnt the only reason we chose the name Energy Insurance Agency. We are passionate about making sure the name conveyed the energy that the Energy team puts into working with each and every client they meet.
We remain committed to creating comprehensive insurance solutions to keep our clients moving forward, because Energys Business Insurance, Personal Insurance, Employee Benefits, and Bonds teams believe in building relationships that
us forward together!
aking trust the cornerstone of our business.
ffering superior products, prices and service.
aluing those who matter most; our clients and employees.
mbracing excellence in all we do.
If you are a motivated self-starter who loves a fast paced environment, this is an opportunity for a rewarding career with unlimited earnings potential!
We are looking for someone who will
- Coordinate expirations with producer and/or account executive to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Provide in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures, and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative problems, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer only when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and/or paper files in an orderly, up-to-date manner.
- Perform special projects at managements request
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
- Responsibilities include travel to local client and carrier locations during the work day, as well as occasional out of town travel.
- Candidate must have insured vehicle and be legally eligible to drive to client meetings.
Why Join AAA Club Alliance and the Energy Insurance team?
Backed by a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities, we offer our associates:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
Do you have what it takes?
- Must be a self-starter
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Should have a thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages
- Minimum of two years of experience in similar position is desirable
- Must be licensed per state requirements
- Frequently sit for long periods of time.
- This is a public contact position that requires appropriate business apparel.
- Responsibilities include transporting enrollment materials to renewal meetings.
Learn More about Energy Insurance and Their Product Lines
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top