AAA Tow Truck Driver - Roadside Assistance
- Clifton Heights, PA
Are you looking for a career and an opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy working outside in the fresh air, helping others, and making a difference? AAA Club Alliance is hiring Tow Truck Drivers to join our Roadside Assistance team in P hiladelphia, Pennsylvania. Come join our team TODAY!
No CDL is Required
Our Roadside Assistance Tow Truck Operators are dedicated drivers who:
- Provide tow and recovery services using established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Provide lock-out, fuel delivery, battery jump starts and tire change services using established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Communicate with members effectively to keep them informed and to ensure their safety.
- Make sound decisions regarding the safe service of vehicles and to accommodate member needs.
- Enter call information accurately into in-truck technology, process payments, handle cash and complete reports as required.
- Conduct vehicle and equipment inspections, ensuring that all are in safe operating condition and that all requirements are met.
- Ensure that the fleet vehicle and all equipment are adequately secured at all times, including when the vehicle is not in use.
- Support AAA as needed by participating in special events (parades, television, radio, and social media) promoting the brand.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of $18.00 to $19.00/hour, depending on experience
- An 8% shift differential for working 2nd shift; paid on a bi-weekly basis
- Individual monthly bonus potential
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off may be accrued during the first year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan plus employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250/year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- PAID training to qualified Associates
- PAID uniforms
Do you have what it takes?
Must be at least 23 years old
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions
- Three (3) years experience in an automotive/mechanical environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
(DOT Card Required)
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; bend, kneel and balance to inspect vehicles and change tires for periods of five to ten minutes at a time and push vehicles on occasion.
- Must have complete dexterity and fine and gross motor skills
For your peace of mind, we want you to know that AAA takes the safety and well-being of our Members and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, we are taking preventative measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus to keep our Members and Drivers safe.
Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities
Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
Tow Truck Operator, Tow Truck Driver, Roadside Assistance Technician, Fleet Service Technician, Roadside Technician, Battery Sales, Automotive Services Driver, Automotive Skills, Mechanical Skills, Automotive Technical Knowledge, Automotive Diagnostics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top