AAA Tow Truck Driver
Are you looking for a career and an opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy working outside in the fresh air, helping others, and making a difference? AAA Club Alliance is hiring Tow Truck Drivers to join our Roadside Assistance team in Woodlawn, Maryland. Come join our team TODAY!
Our Roadside Assistance Tow Truck Drivers are DEDICATED DRIVERS who:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our Members in need of emergency mechanical help including jump starts, tire changes, lockouts, fuel delivery, towing and other services.
- << Make sound decisions concerning the prioritization of service (e.g., safety concern, weather, traffic) and policy exceptions (e.g., member not with vehicle, use of agent). Look for ways to accommodate members in all situations.
- Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved.
Do you have what it takes?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.<<<
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Three (3) years experience in an automotive/mechanical environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
(DOT Card Required)
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; bend, kneel, and balance to inspect vehicles and change tires for periods of five to ten minutes at a time and push vehicles on occasion.
- Complete dexterity and fine and gross motor skills.
We offer our Associates:
- A competitive salary of $16.00 - $18.00/hour, depending on experience.
- An 8% shift differential for working 2nd shift; paid on a bi-weekly basis
- Individual monthly bonus potential
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250 per year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA Membership including product and service discounts
- PAID training to qualified candidates
- PAID uniforms
Tow Truck Operator, Tow Truck Driver, Roadside Assistance Technician, Flatbed Operators, Rollback Drivers, Automotive Technician, Automotive Services Driver, Roadside Service Driver, Roadside Service Technician, Automotive Skills, Mechanical Skills, Automotive Technical Knowledge, Automotive Diagnostics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Patrick A.Supervisor, Travel Contact Center
Patrick oversees a team of agent support specialists, assisting with customer calls while also invoicing vacations booked through the AAA in-store travel club.
Back to top