AAA Sales Associate II / Retail Sales Specialist
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
The primary duties of the AAA Retail Sales Associate II are to:
Essential Functions Level II:
- Process payments for all business lines. Reconcile cash, check, and charges, process daily reports and ensure balance at end of day. Prepare daily cash deposit as directed. Assists with the receipt and data entry of tickets and travel product inventory and ordering of same as appropriate.
- Learn and use established sales and service techniques to improve member/client retention, to meet or exceed quality standard scores, and to meet established productivity goals.
- Effectively manage branch traffic patterns while greeting members and processing transactions.
Job Requirements – Level I
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and six (6) months of previous sales and/or customer service experience.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow accurate completion of work.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, Windows based applications and competent keyboarding skills to accurately and efficiently complete daily work assignments.
Job Requirements – Level II
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at a level normally acquired through the completion of a high school degree or equivalent and two (2) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience in a cash handling position.
- Accurate math skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- All other job requirements of Level I.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $11.50 to $15.75/hour, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Keywords: Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Relations, Member Service Specialist, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Specialist
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Dwight oversees the opening of new AAA stores, as well as the relocation of existing stores, and he loves the open culture at AAA—the way the company embraces employees’ ideas.
Back to top