AAA Roadside Assistance Battery Truck Driver
- Cincinnati, OH
AAA is seeking full time drivers to join our Roadside Assistance team! Rain or shine, snow or ice, our drivers are there to help our members when they need us most. We are looking for dependable, and empathetic individuals who truly love to help others and don't mind working outside in various weather conditions. Want to be part of our fantastic team? Apply TODAY!
No CDL required; training will be provided and PAID for ***
Our Roadside Assistance Mobile Battery Technicians are dedicated drivers who:
- Provide mobile battery services using established guidelines and quality control procedures. Perform diagnostic tests and recommend solutions including sales of batteries and installations in various types of vehicles.
- Provide lock-out, fuel delivery, battery jumpstarts, extrications and tire change services using established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Communicate with members effectively to keep them informed and to ensure their safety.
- Make sound decisions regarding the safe service of vehicles and to accommodate member needs.
- Enter call information accurately into in-truck technology, process payments, handle cash and complete reports as required.
- Conduct vehicle and equipment inspections, ensuring that all are in safe operating condition and that all requirements are met. Ensure that the fleet vehicle and all equipment are adequately secured at all times, including when the vehicle is not in use.
- Support AAA as needed by participating in special events (parades, television, radio, and social media) promoting the brand.
We offer our Associates:
- A competitive base rate, depending on experience
- Additional 8% shift differential for working 2nd shift (which can add over a $1.00+ an hour to your hourly rate!)
- Plenty of overtime during peak season
- Monthly bonuses (potential to make up to an additional $300 per month)
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE AAA Membership (your choice of a Classic, Plus or Premium)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Uniforms and tools provided
Do you have what it takes?
Minimum age is 23 years old.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license for the state where you reside.
- Must have ability to pass a physical examination on a bi-annual basis as required by Department of Transportation and/or Company policy.
- 2 years of experience in an automotive/mechanical environment, or technical school or a minimum of 2 years of experience in a sales and/or customer service role is preferred.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- Must successfully complete required departmental training courses within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to successfully complete any additional future department training as required. (May need to adjust your schedule to attend training).
- Knowledge and skills to perform various diagnostic tests, to recommend solutions and to sell and install batteries in various types of vehicles.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and using assigned technology.
- Ability to use hand tools to provide service.
- Basic skills using email and GPS (Global Positioning Systems).
- Ability to operate passenger vehicles and light-medium duty trucks while primarily working from a service vehicle.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions vehicles.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; ability to bend, kneel and balance to change tires, inspect and to push vehicles.
For your peace of mind, we want you to know that AAA takes the safety and well-being of our Members and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are taking preventative measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 to keep our Members and Drivers safe.
- Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
- Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
- We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
- Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top