AAA Fleet Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Toledo, OH
Leverage your strong supervisory, customer service and automotive experience with a team that values you, safety, and a commitment to helping AAA members. Join our Roadside Assistance Team as a Fleet Supervisor in Toledo, OH managing day-to-day operations at our Fleet Office and working directly with drivers and other supervisors to make sure we've got our AAA members covered.
What will you do?
- Lead and collaborate with Fleet management, drivers, dispatch and administrative staff to deliver extraordinary customer service to AAA members, and customers, and ensure staffing levels, performance and sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Supervise driver activities, provide coaching and training; maintain time records and staff schedules.
- Monitor and coordinate Roadside Assistance service requests and provide emergency services and/or towing for AAA members and customers in a prompt, professional, courteous and safe manner.
- Participate in interviewing and selection process for team members; conduct employee counseling sessions and disciplinary sessions; participate and recommend action regarding all other associate issues.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and appropriate safety standards are met; maintain safe working conditions; order safety equipment; investigate accidents and injuries; initiate preventative measures.
- Ensure vehicles assigned to fleet are maintained in safe operating condition and routine maintenance schedules are adhered to and maintained.
- Investigate and resolve claims including, but not limited to, service delays, operator demeanor, service charges, mechanical repairs and vehicle damage from AAA Members and customers.
- Diffuse difficult or escalated customer situations; respond promptly to customer needs; respond to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments and build/maintain positive work relationships with co-workers, other company associates and the public.
- Write performance appraisals, conduct performance evaluations, and establish and monitor individual and team goals in conjunction with AAA Club Alliances strategic and business plans.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration; prepare cost estimates for budget recommendations; submit justifications for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies; monitor and control expenditures.
- A competitive salary of $50,000 to $55,000/year, depending on experience
- Monthly bonus potential based on team performance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- FREE Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Plans
- FREE AAA Membership (your choice of a Classic, Plus or Premium)
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a year
- Paid Training
- Uniforms, boots, and basic tools provided at no cost to you
- Travel, merchandise and auto repair discounts
- Health Advocate and Legal Assistance
chedule: Weekend & Holiday hours are required " shift will be 2nd shift, Sunday - Thursday, 4:00PM to 12:00AM (Friday/Saturday off)
- Associate degree with major course work in business, organizational management or related field or equivalent.
- 5+ years work experience in an automotive or dispatch environment or 5 years of experience in a fast paced, high volume customer service or sales role or the combination of automotive/mechanical and customer service/sales experience.
- 1+ years leadership or supervisory experience.
- Satisfactory completion of nationally recognized towing certification program such as the International Institute of Towing and Recovery (IITR) and Battery, Battery Warranty, Battery Sales and On-the-Go training classes in accordance with timelines established by AAA Club Alliance and AAA National Quality Standard 2.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Drivers License.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- Ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Must attain and maintain all state and local licensing requirements.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Ability to function in a fast paced environment and have strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and business line technologies including MS Word, Excel, & Roadside Assistance call receiving and dispatching systems.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and priorities to meet business needs.
Fleet Supervisor, Dispatch Supervisor, Automotive Supervisor, Fleet Lead, Team Lead, Shop Foreman, Dispatch Lead, Parts Manager, Automotive Manager, Service Manager, Lead Mechanic, Shift lead, Roadside Assistance
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top