- Cincinnati, OH
AAA is currently seeking full time
drivers to join our Roadside Assistance team in Cincinnati, OH! Rain or shine, snow or ice, our drivers are there to help our members when they need us most. We are looking for dependable, and empathetic individuals who truly love to help others and don't mind working outside in various weather conditions. Want to be part of our fantastic team? Apply TODAY!
NO experience and NO CDL required; training will be provided and PAID for
Our Roadside Assistance Light Service Technicians are dedicated drivers who:
- Provides lock-out, fuel delivery, battery jump starts and tire change services using established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Communicates with members effectively to keep them informed and to ensure their safety.
- Makes sound decisions regarding the safe service of vehicles and to accommodate member needs.
- Enters call information accurately into in-truck technology, processes payments, handles cash and completes reports as required. Processes payments from members. Completes daily reports.
- Conducts vehicle and equipment inspections, ensuring that all are in safe operating condition and that all requirements are met. Ensures that the fleet vehicle and all equipment are adequately secured at all times, including when the vehicle is not in use.
- Supports AAA as needed by participating in special events (parades, television, radio, and social media) promoting the brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer our Associates:
- A competitive base rate between $15.00 and $16.00/hour, depending on experience
- 8% shift differential for working 2nd shift (adds over $1.00+ per hour to your base rate!)
- Plenty of overtime during peak season
- Monthly bonuses (potential to make up to an additional $300 per month!)
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE AAA Membership
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Uniforms and tools provided
Do you have what it takes?
Minimum age is 23 years old.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license for the state where you reside.
- Must have ability to pass a physical examination on a bi-annual basis as required by Department of Transportation and/or Company policy.
- 2 years of experience in an automotive/mechanical environment, or technical school or a minimum of two years of experience in a sales and/or customer service role is preferred.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- Must successfully complete required departmental training courses within 60 days of hire.
- Ability to successfully complete any additional future department training as required. (May need to adjust your schedule to attend training).
- Ability to attain and maintain all state and local licensing requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and using assigned technology.
- Ability to use hand tools to provide service.
- Basic skills using email and GPS (Global Positioning Systems).
- Ability to operate passenger vehicles and light-medium duty trucks while primarily working from a service vehicle.
- Ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions vehicles.
- Ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; ability to bend, kneel and balance to change tires, inspect and to push vehicles.
For your peace of mind, we want you to know that AAA takes the safety and well-being of our Members and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we are taking preventative measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 to keep our Members and Drivers safe.
Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
Delivery Driver, Automotive, Auto, Auto Sales, Technician, customer service, counter parts sales, mechanic, sales associate, route driver, driver, Roadside Assistance, Emergency Road Service,
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top