AAA Central Parkway - Car Wash Associate
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Since 1968, our company has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Columbus and Northern Kentucky. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we have a very rapidly growing car wash that complements our other services. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for a Car Wash Associate to aid in our operations at our Cincinnati, Ohio AAA Car Wash.
Our Car Wash Associates are dedicated employees who:
- Load cars into the wash track
- Vacuum and clean interior of vehicles
- Towel dry exterior
- Provide the best customer service to our customers
- Other duties as assigned
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary including eligibility for an individual incentive plan
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off may be accrued during the first year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250/year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Other benefits include paid uniforms and paid training to qualified Associates.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- One (1) year experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Previous driving experience.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
Car Wash, AAA, Cincinnati, Ohio, Associate, Auto, Wash, Customer Service, Car Care, Benefits, Cleaning, Jobs, Detailing
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Meet Some of AAA Club Alliance's Employees
Car Care Insurance Travel District Director
Todd ensures that the AAA stores in his district reach their sales goals and offer customers the highest quality customer service, and he loves that associates work hard to exceed expectations.
Back to top