AAA Battery Truck Driver TRAINING PROVIDED
- Hamilton, NJ
Are you looking for a career and an opportunity to grow professionally? Do you enjoy working outside in the fresh air, helping others, and making a difference? AAA Club Alliance is hiring a Battery Service Driver to join our Roadside Assistance team in Hamilton, New Jersey. Come join our team TODAY!
We are currently offering a $1500.00 signing bonus for applications received between 11/18/2020 and 12/31/2020
Our Roadside Assistance Battery Technicians are dedicated drivers who:
- Provide emergency mechanical assistance to members and customers, primarily in areas of advanced electrical system diagnosis.
- Sell, install, test and perform battery warranty services according to established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved.
We offer our Associates:
A competitive base rate of $18.00 to $19.00/hour paid on a bi-weekly basis
- Overtime opportunity during peak season
- Individual monthly bonus potential
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) may be accrued during the first year of employment
- 401K Plan with employer match
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250/year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA Membership (inclusive of products & service discounts)
- PAID training to qualified candidates
- PAID uniforms
Do you have what it takes?
Must be 23 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Two (2) years experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
- The ability to lift and carry equipment weighing up to 75 pounds; bending, kneeling and balancing to inspect vehicles and change tires and pushing vehicles on occasion. Must have complete dexterity and fine/gross motor skills. Exposure to noise from traffic and two way radios on a daily basis.
For your peace of mind, we want you to know that AAA takes the safety and well-being of our Members and employees very seriously. As we continue to monitor the circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, we are taking preventative measures to limit the spread of the coronavirus to keep our Members and Drivers safe.
Our facilities undergo thorough cleaning daily to protect against transmission of the COVID-19.
Our AAA Drivers wear fresh gloves for each roadside assistance call, and vehicles and equipment are disinfected after each call and each shift.
We have suspended passenger rides in our Drivers vehicles to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
Our employees receive comprehensive guidance that outlines how to protect themselves and our Members.
Roadside Assistance Technician, Fleet Service Technician, Roadside Technician, Battery Sales, Automotive Services Driver, Automotive Skills, Mechanical Skills, Automotive Technical Knowledge, Automotive Diagnostics
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top