AAA Automotive Service Advisor
- Philadelphia, PA
AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team for our store in
! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of $34,000 to $40,000/year, depending on experience, plus commission and opportunity to double commission!
- Paid Time Off (accruals start on first day of employment) and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid training and ASE Certifications and Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a Brand New spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA Club Alliance serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round!
What will you do?
- Greet customers, answer telephone calls and schedule appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Reviewsrepairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contact customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Notes the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distribute work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supply information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arrange towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitor inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notify customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
What will you bring?
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
Service Writer, Part Sales, Automotive, ASE Certified Service Advisor, Automotive Training, Automotive Repair, Car Care, Car Repair, Mechanic, Service Sales
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top