AAA Automotive Repair Technician C
- Philadelphia, PA
Our Automotive Repair Technician Cs are dedicated technicians who:
- Perform the following repairs: suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, including ABS/traction control, electrical diagnosis and repair, heating and air conditioning diagnosis and repairs.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of specialized skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- Maintains a clean, well-organized work area.
- Properly maintains tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organizes the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement.
- Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of up to $24.00/hour based on billable flat rate hours
- Paid Time Off (accruals begin on first day of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment.
Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level normally acquired through the completion of three (3) years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least three categories to include: Suspension and Steering, Brakes, Heating and Air Conditioning, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety and Emissions Inspectors license - as required by state location is preferred . R134A recycling certificate.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75lbs, and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light- and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Satisfactory employment screening results.
ASE Certification, Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, 49-3023.00, 49-3023.01, 49-3023.02
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top