AAA Automotive Car Care Assistant Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
AAA Club Alliance is searching for a talented leader to join our winning team as an Assistant Store Manager for our
South Philadelphia, PA
Automotive Repair store! Deliver outstanding customer service, organize the store's work flow, and guide our sales and automotive technician team. AAA Club Alliance offers a positive reputation, stability, loyal membership, a good work/life balance, dynamic team environment, and excellent benefits!
The primary duties of the Car Care Assistant Manager are to:
- Supervise and mentor Repair Technicians. Consult with Service Advisors, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians skill level. Verify repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervise communication between Car Care Center and customer. Ensure that customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verify and ensure continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Create estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Drivers license required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $50,000 to $55,000/year, depending on experience.
- Position eligible for bonus.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Paid Time Off (accruals start first day of employment), 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Assistant Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Assistant Automotive Repair Manager, Manager, Repair Manager, Automotive Repair Manager, Automotive Service Manager, Service Technician Manager, Automotive Repair Sales
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit
Our Company Website , AAAClubAlliance.jobs
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our
Day In The Life Videos on the Company Website
At AAA Club Alliance, weve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us its the companys positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Back to top