VP Product - Media
Kroger Precision Marketing (KPM) powered by 84.51°, is a leading retail media advertising solution. KPM closes the loop between media exposure and store sales by using first-party purchase data to make brand advertising more addressable, actionable, and accountable. Launched almost three years ago, we have activated campaigns for over 1000 brands. Our vision is to become the preferred media company for advertisers by creating a more accountable media supply chain that increases the effectiveness of investment dollars. We are a growing team of passionate and talented analysts, data scientists, marketing consultants, and media strategists who are committed to transforming the media industry.
VP, Product – Media, reporting to SVP, Product & Design
As VP of Product for Media, using our first party data generated from 60MM households, you’ll lead the team that obsesses over user problems, prioritizes the most important problems to solve, and leads an agile team in defining solutions and delivering amazing outcomes in the Media product portfolio.
- Own and define the media product portfolio strategy and lead the teams that deliver against that strategy, while balancing business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Direct buy, build, and partner decisioning for the product portfolio, and define measurable success.
- Work with commercial partners to prioritize product roadmap based on revenue opportunities.
- Makes data-driven decisions to support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Creates and ensures a shared understanding of product vision and strategy, across business, clients, stakeholders, and product teams.
- Demonstrates platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems”. Understands the technical aspects enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision.
- Partners with engineering and architecture leads to ensure decisions on product and technology direction are made collaboratively
- Articulates how the portfolio & product fulfill the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders.
- 8-10+ years of experience in product development, with focus on Adtech platform or Martech product development
- Strong business acumen across trends and technologies in the digital media space
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing and developing teams
- Experience leading buy, build, partner decisioning with cross functional teams
- Experience evaluating multiple feature requests
- Experience working and leading in complex cross-functional environments on large scale enterprise platforms
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Visual communication and storytelling
- Ethnographic research methods familiarity
- Experience working with 1st party data, is a plus
Back to top