Software Solutions Architect – Data Science
Software Solutions Architect - Data Science
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
84.51° seeks a Software Solutions Architect to help shape and build out our data & data science platforms. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for setting the 84.51° architectural direction, contributes to solution designs, and investigate new/leading edge technologies for potential value within the organization.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Creates, evaluates and implements plans and design proposals for high impact IT solutions and their use involving leading edge technologies and methods considering key factors such as their long-term effectiveness (service delivery and cost), practicality, technical limitations and criticality.
- Leads or contributes to designs applied to all aspects of business systems and/or infrastructure prototypes and eventual implementation.
- Engages in performance/integration testing, problem analysis, business and technical analysis.
- Possesses broad and deep skills across disciplines, serving as a mentor to others
To qualify for this role, you should have 8+ years technical experience with 3 years of architecture experience, working in a big data environment creating platforms and tools to support data science, analytics, and machine learning.
Bachelor's Degree required.
We offer relocation for the right candidate
84.51° is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top