Senior Product Owner
As a Lead Product Owner at 84.51° you will:
- Own the roadmap for multiple products in the CX/Marketing program
- Work with other POs on the CX/Marketing program to ensure alignment to product goals and priorities
- Work directly with Kroger Technology teams for iterative product delivery utilizing SAFE/Agile methodology
- Work with key stakeholders at all levels across 8451/Kroger
- May have direct responsibility for rollout/implementation of products with users at Kroger, stores/divisions, etc.
- Leading day to day activities and delivering work in support of the program / product vision and goals
- Building client/stakeholder relationships, tailoring solutions and products to meet their needs, making recommendations and executing client/stakeholder strategies and plans
- Training, developing, and/or inspiring a team on specific skills and capabilities
- Defining and driving internal 84.51˚ ways of working, processes, products/services, tools and/or initiatives (i.e. Agile Development Process; product management best practices
- Solving complex business or functional problems and coordinating the work of others on their team
- Managing small to medium projects / products
- Independently creating potential solutions to problems, looking beyond the obvious solutions and considering how the solution impacts other variables
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)
- Managing cross-functional software development teams in an agile environment.
- Managing business priorities against design / user needs while delivering against product roadmaps.
- Managing end-to-end software product development and releases.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to think big picture, while still being able to focus on details – and ability to articulate both
- Visual communication and storytelling
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to develop customer empathy
- Creator and doer
- Verbal and written communication skills ability to translate between technical and business
Back to top