Senior Consultant, Supplier Communications / P1801
As a Senior Consultant - Supplier Communications at 84.51°, you are flawlessly executing against the customer first plan for our partner and clients as you leverage leading customer insights from Kroger, market insights, and human insights to makes customers’ lives easier. We are also counting on you to innovate. You know the customer and our capabilities thoroughly, so you are in a great position to drive innovation. The customer’s voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
Your primary clients are our CPG partners, who range from the top of the Fortune 100 to regional suppliers. You are expected to build strong, trusting relationships with your CPG stakeholders and influence their decisions that drive long term customer loyalty.
Your primary area of focus is communications, leveraging our personalization science to create a relevant and long term relationship with our customers. This includes: targeting the right audience, delivering relevant content, using the right channel, timing it just right, and measuring the impact. In this area, you may work on digital (programmatic, search, social, etc) word of mouth, and/or conventional campaigns (direct mail/email), but all of them will be personalized. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area – all from a customer perspective.
- Manage client relationships and business development for a portfolio of suppliers
- Engage with suppliers and provide foundational knowledge that enables engagement with loyalty marketing and advertising tactics to achieve customer and brand goals
- Collaborate with suppliers on campaign results, recommendations, and optimizations to maximize future programs that drive supplier loyalty to Kroger
- Effectively forecast and report CPG progress against revenue objectives
- Work with key stakeholders and cross functional partners to flawlessly execute campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience. Digital media experience preferred. Shopper Marketing, or other Sales and/or Marketing experience within a CPG, Retailer, or Agency supporting the Brand/Shopper Marketing function will also be considered
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree
Back to top