Senior Consultant, Customer Foundations - Strategic Customer Intelligence / P799
As a Senior Consultant, Customer Foundations at 84.51°, you are flawlessly executing against the customer first plan for our partner and clients as you leverage leading customer insights from Kroger, market insights, and human insights to makes customers’ lives easier. The customer’s voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
Your primary clients are our Missions and Functions, enabling our CSA consultants with industry leading knowledge and customer insights that drive more relevant and personalized decision making. Our Missions direct the portfolio of work and our Functions lead how we do it. You are expected to build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders throughout our Missions and Functions and influence their decisions that drive long term customer loyalty.
Your primary area of focus is in building and driving foundational customer insights and tools that will enable our 84.51°, Kroger, and CPG partners to deliver upon our customer's needs and wants. In this area, you could be working on the next insight platform, loyalty strategy, digital disruption, or layer of personalization. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area – all from a customer perspective.
On the Strategic Customer Intelligence & Experience team, your responsibilities will be to effectively support and execute the roadmap for the mission. For this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing critical and technical thinking skills to build insights supporting the foundational understanding of Kroger Customers
- Providing change management to launch the newly built Customer insights solutions throughout the business (84.51° and Kroger)
- Identifying and executing opportunities to scale and automate insights
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 0-4 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master’s Degree preferred but not required)
Back to top