We are a community of analysts that act as the voice of the customer - they share their story with us each and every day. Through simple, comprehensive, purposeful analytics, we fearlessly bring these customer stories and journeys to life. Our 360° customer view allows us to anticipate customer needs, thus enabling our clients to connect with their customers in meaningful, relevant ways.
We expect all analysts to be hands on with respects to the analysis of a retailer database, using the full suite of 84.51° technical tools - SQL, R, Python, Excel, and other specific internal tools - to create timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
- Effectively managing projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification while ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilization.
- Deliver insights that illuminate how customers use Kroger's digital properties (web, mobile, email), as well as how these insights can be used to enhance the digital customer experience
- Define and deliver measures to assess Kroger digital performance, e.g. Clicklist incremental value
- Develop and curate foundational digital measures and insights to drive the delivery of e-commerce experiences
- Interpreting results and developing actionable recommendations from the data analysis to build relevant customer stories for clients.
- Quality Assurance of own code and that of team members to ensure the highest quality work is being delivered to our clients.
- Challenging and improving 84.51° analytical capabilities/products.
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in consulting or professional services
- 2+ years of experience in extracting insights from large databases, translating market research into actionable solutions and presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- 2+ years of experience using advanced algorithms, programming languages, or technologies in the development of technical analytics solutions or capabilities.
- Experience querying data from relational databases using SQL.
- Experience using R, Python, or other similar statistical software to develop analytical solutions.
- Experience with data wrangling, data cleaning and prep, dimensionality reduction.
- Experience with Big Data concepts, tools, and architecture (e.g. Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sparkling Water).
- Ability to create computationally efficient solutions.
- Strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, or similar discipline.
- Data visualization skills and ability to present technical solutions to non-technical audience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and decision making skills
- Strong business acumen; grocery and/or retail experience is a plus.
- Passionate about data, analysis and insights.
- Natural curiosity that welcomes and embraces change and willingness to try new things and to fail.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top