Senior Agile Delivery Manager
Senior Agile Delivery Manager
84.51 LLC is an innovative company focused on rapidly developing customer insights through data analytics aimed at tailoring marketing offers to customers’ needs. At 84.51 LLC we have the flexibility to accelerate future innovations by working with new partners and tools “…. with the goal of engaging customers where, when, and how it matters.” The Agile Delivery Lead/RTE fits into this framework as one who makes customers’ lives easier. You are the coach of the team, helping them perform at their highest level. You enable, support and grow the team in their delivery of customer value, using agile methodology to respond swiftly to change, while allowing for customer input along the way.
Outcomes: A team that relentlessly delivers customer value, while never losing focus on their own continuous improvement.
- Ensures agile values are understood and enacted by coaching and mentoring the Scrum Team on agile principles and practices.
- Focuses the team on delivering customer value, responding to feedback, and continuous improvement.
- Enables the team’s ceremonies and ways of working – implementing, facilitating, and evolving them where needed to reach desired outcomes.
Coach the Team
- Acts as a servant-leader for the team and guides them in their agile journey.
- Assists the team in self-managing their work and coaches them towards self-sufficiency.
- Challenges the team to see how agile values / principles can be applied to situations and decisions to the benefit of customers.
- Acts as a change agent and fosters a learn-by-doing environment.
Facilitate Program & Team Ceremonies
- Facilitates / enables facilitation by following agile team ceremonies and staying focused on outcomes.
- Scrum/Stand up
- Sprint planning
- Backlog refinement
- Team demos
- Team & Program Retrospective
- Continuously looks for ways to make team ceremonies more effective, including soliciting and acting on feedback from the team.
Support the team & team of teams
- Increases team productivity by helping the teams remove impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of their sprint goals, and preserves flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team
- Maintains metrics that provide the teams with data points / trends to assess their progress and quality, as a means for continuous improvement.
- Helps the teams work through conflict resolution and creates an environment of open feedback and trust.
- Works with Product Owners to ensure product / capability roadmaps and team backlogs are prioritized and refined.
- Assists in organizing team events, games, snacks, etc. that help to build team cohesiveness and have fun.
Support the program & stakeholders
- Ensures clear communication and organization of all team objectives / roadmap / work in process using electronic and physical information radiators, using agile charts and value based metrics, where appropriate.
- Works with Program Leads and other Scrum Masters to drive continuous improvement for the program.
- Assists the team in managing dependencies on third parties, release managers, or and/or other agile teams.
- Provides real time feedback to the program leadership, based on experiences with the teams.
Bachelors degree with a minimum 10+ years experience:
- Working with teams in an agile environment (Software or Data Development, Quality Assurance, or Business Analysis domains)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM or PSMI)
- Leading day to day activities and delivering work in support of the 84.51˚ vision and goals
- Building team and stakeholder relationships, tailoring the approach to meet their needs, making recommendations and implementing ways of working to support their delivery.
- Training, developing, and/or inspiring a team on agile principles and techniques.
- Performing advanced agile coaching with teams and stakeholders.
- Defining and driving internal 84.51˚ agile methodology.
- Solving complex team or program problems.
- Driving scrum master duties for at least 2 agile teams, and program level duties for medium to large program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile Principles and practices (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Strong coaching, teaching, mentoring, facilitation skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Back to top