Prepress Production Artist - P728
This Pre-Press Production Artist will execute key pre-press and production art processes and workflows for both print and web. The right candidate will ensure that all technical specifications are met, and final art is released to suppliers on time. All work must be accurate and in accordance with 84.51° standards. This role requires a team player mentality with excellent communication skills to help streamline our workflows between designers, copywriters and campaign managers.
- Optimize layouts for use by print vendors.
- Process image assets to specification for all work flows.
- Review artwork and proofs for quality, consistency and potential print problems.
- Support the development and launch of new products and services.
- Able to function proficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must possess high-level of accuracy and be detail-oriented.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Arts preferred.
- 4+ years Print production and/or pre-press experience required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office required. (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Working knowledge of Pantone, CMYK, and RGB color spaces
- Working knowledge of size, resolution and image file types for web and print.
- Working knowledge of digital print production.
Back to top