Lead Analyst - Media Insights
Who We Are
In a digital economy data is the 21st century gold rush. Imagine working for a Big Data company with 10 Petabytes of data at your fingertips. A company where Analysts and Scientists derive insights from 35+ Terabytes of new data every week.
84.51° is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Kroger Company. Our data is sourced from consumer transactions and behavior across 24 banners, 38 states and 62 Million households. We are the research, development and innovation arm of the nation’s second largest retailer.
We are a community of analysts – we are researchers in search of the customer story. We are the voice of the customer. Customers share their story with us each and every day, and it is our job to tell their story. Our Analysis team is known for solving client and customer problems, employing the most appropriate statistical and analytic approaches.
We expect all analysts to be hands on with respects to the analysis of a retailer database, using the full suite of 84.51° technical and visual tools – SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Excel, and other specific internal tools – to create timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
As a Lead Analyst – Media Campaign Insights you will be responsible for the following:
- Effectively manage campaign analytics and insights across Kroger Precision Marketing portfolio of media products (email, programmatic display/video, Pinterest…etc.)
- Partnering with sales and account management team to help own the analytic relationship with CPG clients
- Ensuring high levels of client engagement and the successful delivery of campaign measurement
- Meet with CPG partners to ensure their understanding of our data assets, measurement techniques, and overall analytic capabilities
- Interpreting results and developing actionable recommendations from robust 1st party data to build relevant customer stories for clients
- Independently developing, defining, and completing custom projects and analytics that help drive media campaigns, customer insights, and client relationships forward
- Leading and managing projects, tasks, and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification
- Mentoring and developing junior analysts on measurement interpretation, results delivery, KPM-specific skills, and analytic techniques
- Challenging and improving 84.51° analytical capabilities/products
- 4+ years of experience in analytics across ad technology, media agencies, product marketing, or client-side marketing
- 4+ years of experience in extracting insights from large databases, translating sales / marketing data into actionable solutions and presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- 3+ years of experience accessing large datasets via SQL
- Experience using analytical software packages such as SAS, R, and/or Python
- Desire to grow and expand R/Python coding skills through rich datasets & analytics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and consultation skills are required
- Strong business acumen to link analysis to business impact
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, analytics, economics, or marketing
Back to top