Kroger Precision Marketing - Lead Account Executive - Agency Partnerships - EAST NYC
- New York, NY
Join an entrepreneurial, dynamic and fun team with the Kroger Company – America's largest grocery retailer.
Kroger Precision Marketing is the digital media arm of 84.51°, a data science, analytics and marketing consulting company. We take shopper data from over 60MM households and turn that into exciting insights and marketing strategies for Kroger and Consumer Package Goods companies such as PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and more. KPM closes the loop between media exposure and store sales by using first-party purchase data to make brand advertising more addressable, actionable, and accountable.
We work hard, and we play just as hard. That’s why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun. We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
As a Lead Account Executive, Agency Partnerships within the KPM Advertising Team, you will be responsible for developing and growing agency partnerships through best-in-class customer service, formalizing Joint Business Partnerships and driving awareness for KPM’s suite of offerings across the agency landscape. Your digital media & e-commerce expertise will foster strong relationships across all agency partners and serve as a resource to the broader KPM Sales Team.
To be successful in this role, you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a high standard for quality. You will bring a sense of urgency to transacting business, bring forward a solutions-oriented approach to solving client/agency goals and responsible for keeping the organization abreast of competitive market intelligence.
This job will focus on several key initiatives:
- Collaboration and agency education across KPM divisions, specifically Sales, Product Strategy & Innovation, Data Science and Engineering Teams
- Partner with sales team to create a best-in-class process for working with agencies
- Support sales function and contribute to revenue goals by uncovering net new business opportunities
- Develop strong agency relationships with a focus on executive leadership
- Remain current on agency and advertiser expectations; digital media table stakes and industry demands
- Responsible for working with sales team on developing campaign proposals and optimization recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The right person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and must possess the following:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 – 7 + years of relevant digital media sales experience
- Ability to navigate agency teams and identify key influencers and champions
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Advanced Excel, Power Point and managed self-service skills
Back to top