Kroger Merchandising Lead Consultant – EPP CSA
As a Kroger Merchandising Lead Consultant - EPP CSA at 84.51°, you are the driver of the customer first journey as you lead the insights driven strategy, execution, and implementation work that drives long term sustainable change and makes customers' lives easier. We are also counting on you to innovate. You know the customer and our capabilities thoroughly, so you are in a great position to drive innovation. The customer's voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
Your primary client is Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers and the third largest employer. You are expected to build strong, trusting relationships with your Kroger stakeholders and influence their decisions that drive long term customer loyalty.
Your primary area of focus is merchandising, leveraging our industry leading customer insights to drive merchandising strategies that are relevant to our customers. This includes: assortment, pricing, promotion, space management, visual display, and the customer experience. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area - all from a customer perspective.
- Bringing innovative new solutions to market that deliver on our promise to make our clients' and customers' lives easier by delivering customer centric promotions
- Work directly with our business partners to create, develop, and test new solutions designed to meet the needs of our core retail and CPG clients
- Assist Client Leaders in working directly with our retailer and CPG partners to drive collaboration and help both brands and categories grow profitably
- Drive launch plan for scaling new solutions by working with Engineering and Organizational engagement teams to automate, develop collateral, train and transition support.
- Prioritize new capability development and evolution of current solutions based on needs from multiple clients. Specific short focus will be in the digital and 1 to 1 consumer space.
- Lead as the subject matter expert for our core solutions both internally and externally
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)
84.51° is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top