Director Stores, Assortment & Space, Kroger Merchandising Consulting / P1968
Director of Stores, Assortment & Space
As a Director of Stores, Assortment & Space, Kroger Merchandising at 84.51°, you will create customer focused strategies and activation plans for specific work streams that contribute to the overall success of the mission. You are responsible for leading a team of CSAs and a cross-functional group critical to the success of multiple missions. As a Director, it is essential that you inspire others to innovate; especially your lead consultants. The customer’s voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
Your primary area of focus is merchandising, leveraging our industry leading customer insights to drive merchandising strategies that are relevant to our customers. This includes: omni-channel assortment, space management, visual display, and the customer experience. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area – all from a customer perspective.
At 84.51°, our Enterprise Stores, Assortment & Space Mission aims to drive long-term growth, loyalty and a positive customer experience by delivering customer-centric strategy and science. As a Director, you will be accountable to shape the cross-mission assortment and space strategy and science.
This job responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for Assortment & Space Science, Execution & Measurement, and the holistic Product (assortment) strategy in partnership with Analytics, Science, Kroger, and cross-mission teams
- Creation of a cross-mission roadmap for Assortment & Space strategy though leadership of a cross-mission team including Stores, Assortment & Space, Customer Driven Supply Chain, Digital, Enterprise Price & Promotion, and Category Management Transformation
- Influence on Kroger’s assortment and space planning process and enterprise omni-channel assortment strategy guardrails
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong Business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top