Director, Kroger Customer Foundations Consulting
At 84.51°, people are the key to everything. We are dedicated to always doing what's right and never compromising on our values. That's why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged. Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That's why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun. We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
Director, 84.51° Customer Foundations Consulting
At 84.51°, people are the key to everything.We are dedicated to always doing what's right and never compromising on our values. That's why we have created a culture where every opinion is respected, and contrary thinking is encouraged. Making life more rewarding for our community and our associates is an essential part of the process. Our team is known for their enthusiasm, camaraderie and sense of fun. We work hard and we play just as hard. That's why we engage in a range of official and unofficial activities to get together, serve the community, and have fun.We continually seek people who make us better. In order to continue to grow, we need more great people who want to join us in doing cool, industry-changing, brain-stimulating work.
As a Director of Consulting at 84.51°, you are creating the customer focused strategies and activation plans for specific workstreams that contribute to the overall success of the mission. You are responsible for leading a team of consultants and other 84.51° team members that are either directly working with you on your mission or as part of a cross-functional group that is critical for the mission's success. As a Director it is essential that you inspire others to innovate; especially your lead consultants. The customer's voice influences every decision as you identify problems, develop solutions, activate insights and evaluate the impact on customers for Kroger and CPGs.
Your primary clients are our Missions and Functions, enabling our CSA consultants with industry leading knowledge and customer insights that drive more relevant and personalized decision making. Our Missions direct the portfolio of work and our Functions lead how we do it. You are expected to build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders throughout our Missions and Functions and influence their decisions that drive long term customer loyalty.
Your primary area of focus is in building and driving foundational customer insights and tools that will enable our 84.51°, Kroger, and CPG partners to deliver upon our customer's needs and wants. In this area, you could be working on the next insight platform, loyalty strategy, digital disruption, or layer of personalization. To operate effectively in this domain, you are expected to know the current state of the business, the latest trends, and the innovations that are impacting and disrupting this area - all from a customer perspective.
On the Digital Mission, you will be responsible for leading a team of Consultants to deliver solutions and products that delivery industry-leadings Digital Personalization capabilities to enable highly personalized customer experiences across Kroger Digital channels. This role will require strong engagement with our Kroger Digital Technology, Product, Merchandising and Marketing leadership and a technical aptitude to help shape the future vision and strategy for the Personalization overall roadmap.
- Build and maintain stakeholder partnerships within Kroger Digital (site, analytics, product, UX, technology)
- Supports the creation and implementation of digital personalization solution strategies, roadmaps, and tactics to meet and exceed client needs
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to identify the intersection between business objectives and customer needs in order to devise solutions which meet the objectives of the client and the customer
- Guide the strategic development and high level design of future experiences based on customer insights and unmet needs, the competitive landscape, and key industry trends
- Championing customer needs and creation of digital experiences that help to make customers lives easier
- Develop, manage, and proactively communicate the overall Digital Personalization strategic workplan
- Deep understanding of technical capabilities within the Kroger Personalization Platform suite in order to solution, optimize and align future product delivery.
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of high performing individuals
- Connect across 84.51° missions to integrate digital learnings and opportutnies across the broader business
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced environment that is a little unorthodox at times and will possess the following:
- 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Product and/or solution management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Influencing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong Business/commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Tools and process acumen
- Education: Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree preferred but not required)
84.51° is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top