Campaign Solutions Engineer
TITLE Campaign Solutions Engineer (G1)
LOCATION Cincinnati / Flexible
The Campaign Solutions Engineer role is responsible for assisting in day-to-day operational support of campaign specific data, reporting, execution, and consultation needs. It’s an entry-level role where the person will begin to learn multiple specialties and an intimate knowledge of campaign data solutions. The role is typically 75% project work and 25% incident resolution and working with a senior team member.
- Responsible for meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets, and collaboratively ensure team targets are met.
- Assisting in building solutions through code writing or use of tools specific to the campaign area that have a short execution window and cannot go through normal engineering processes.
- Maintain the campaign solution through automation, efficiencies, and best practices through prioritized work.
- Work with senior members of the team to coordinate with Product and Engineering teams where medium to large scale campaign development products/capabilities are needed
- Provide problem resolution for referred incidents from the Service Desk and other technology teams.
- Ensure all changes to Production systems are planned and approved in accordance with the Change Management process and follow software and data engineering best practices.
- Develop business acumen with campaigns
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date at all times.
- QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A 4-year Degree in a technology related discipline or equivalent knowledge from work experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in a data development environment, preferably big data
- 1+ years’ experience providing 2nd and/or 3rd line support in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing BI solutions
- Ability to solve problems and work to tight deadlines with others while under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and multi-tasking skills.
- Passionate about technology and continuous learning.
- Welcomes and embraces change.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years’ experience in all of the following disciplines:
- Writing advanced queries (SQL)
- Building packages, procedures, functions in a data centric language (SQL or PL/SQL)
- Utilizing and understanding of data models (dimensional, transactional)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel
- Familiarity/Knowledge of incident management systems.
- Understanding of SDLC
- GitHub or other code versioning tools is a plus
- Experience in HDFS utilizing Python, Spark a plus.
Meet Some of 84.51°'s Employees
Partnership Manager, Customer Communications Team
Terron works with a variety of consumer-packaged-goods companies to help build their customer communications strategies in order to meet business objectives and reward Kroger shoppers.
Back to top