Oracle PL/SQL Developer
540.co is looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to help one of our clients design, develop and manage a complex data warehouse. We are looking for an experienced, independent individual to work with and understand client requirements, research and recommend alternative approaches, and develop an efficient, effective solution.
ABOUT THE FIRM
540.co is a technology consulting firm that helps government and business clients innovate like startups. We love helping our Federal Agency, Department of Defense and Fortune 500 clients use emerging technologies and lean startup strategies to improve operations and do things better, faster, and cheaper.
We’re looking for someone with big ideas, who thrives on innovation and is a self-starter. If you love to learn about and work with new technologies, we want to talk to you.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree with at least 12 years of software development experience.
- 10+ years of experience with full software development life cycle.
- 8+ years of experience with database design, development, testing, and tuning.
- 8+ years PL/SQL development in Oracle 10g/11g/12C.
- 4+ years of basic Oracle DBA tasks.
- Experience parsing complex XML files into structured RDBMS
- Proficient in creating Materialized Views/Scheduler Jobs/Database Packages
- Must be comfortable meeting and interacting frequently with our client
- Must have an active DoD SECRET clearance
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with ETL Tools (i.e. Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator, etc.)
- 4+ years Oracle OBIEE 10g/11g work related experience including Repository(RPD) and BI Analytics development.
- Experience / background in data mining, data analytics, data quality and data science (machine learning, NLP techniques, etc.)
- Experience deploying applications in DoD or other accredited federal environments that require IA certification and accreditation to deploy.
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with DoD/Federal procurement data.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
- Spotify Premium to improve your hacking experience.
- A maxed out Macbook Pro with a custom attention getting skin
- You will be the envy of your other contractor friends in the beltway.
Meet Some of 540's Employees
Founder & CEO
John founded 540 to bring the government and its agencies the same innovations as the startup world. To keep up that pace, he codes every day and has a hand in building solutions.
Back to top