Senior Account Manager
Reports to Managing Director and Chief Engagement Officer
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a natural leader. You love leading the pack and look for ways to take initiative and responsibility. You not only know how to navigate all types of people and situations but also live for strategic and creative thinking. What gets you up every day is building long-lasting, dependable relationships. You listen, discern needs and then deliver on that need. Clients and colleagues tell you, “You get me. I trust you, and I know you are on it.”
You are committed to delivering exceptional results and have a track record to prove it. You think not just one or two steps ahead, you outpace your clients and internal team because you know that’s what it takes to succeed. Boxes are not your friends, and you rarely stay in your lane – you have to be in tune with every aspect, be resourceful and think creatively. You aren’t satisfied doing the same thing every day.
You don’t stop when your team has reached the finish line, because you are setting the next finish line. You like to create new products and services, and can whip up a scope of work or addendum like your job depends on it (well, it kind of does . . .). Identifying problems and exploring opportunities are music to your ears and, when approaching a problem, you look at it from all angles because one solution just isn’t enough.
You learn from the past, build for the future and live in the present. You are a listener, contributor, initiator, developer and, most importantly, a leader.
Key Qualifications and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate for the Senior Account Manager role believes in the core values of 360 Live Media – The 360 Way – and is driven by our philosophy and mission. Beyond that, we are seeking a candidate who has proven experience in leading and growing client relationships with a demonstrated ability to collaborate with a driven, bright and diverse team. The successful candidate has experience in a marketing or advertising agency setting and demonstrates intellectual curiosity.
1 Client-First Mentality: Committed to serving our clients in a manner that helps them deliver on their business objectives, while helping 360 Live Media reach our goals. Passionate about getting to know our clients both personally and professionally, and using that knowledge to exceed expectations at every turn. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing day-to-day management for all assigned client accounts
- defining strategies and tactics to drive an authentic customer experience
- providing account leadership, expertise and support to other account and project team members
- effectively setting and adjusting expectations with clients and internal teams
- identifying and cultivating opportunities to maximize client relationships and client business utilizing exceptional relationship management skills
2 Results Focus: Exceptional track record of exceeding client expectations. A bottom-line orientation, with evidence of the ability to consistently make wise decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. You possess the ability to balance the delivery of client commitments against the realities of a budget, timeline, and competing projects and priorities; and you have an attitude of problem solving and creative resourcefulness. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- having full accountability and ownership of scopes of work and master services agreements; possessing the ability to explain why and how specific actions will work creatively, tactically, strategically, metrically and financially
- managing the tracking, reporting and measurement of client initiatives, providing proactive direction for quick adjustments and future strategies
3 Strategic Vision and Creative Agility: Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into client planning; and the ability to manage our clients at both strategic and operational levels. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- conceiving and pitching solutions to clients and potential clients using a persuasive and confident approach to all engagements
- participating in the conceptualization, design and development of creative and strategic solutions for 360 clients and projects
4 Action Orientation: Enjoy working hard and rolling up your sleeves with the team; ability to act nimbly and quickly, to solve challenges and react as necessary, even if limited information is available. You are not afraid to take charge of a situation and make tough decisions.
5 Experience: Minimum of 5 years of account/client leadership and planning experience in an agency environment.
IN RETURN, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- highly competitive compensation, with annual bonus incentive
- 401K plan with company match
- full health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- three weeks of paid vacation, plus paid volunteer and sick days
- authority advancement program for professional development
- monthly transportation allowance
- 360 perks and our free lunch Wednesdays
- employee referral bonuses
- intense, interesting days – every day – at one of Washington’s Best Places to Work!
WHO ARE WE?
360 Live Media is an award-winning marketing and experience design agency that helps industry associations and corporations reinvent their live events to achieve strategic business objectives. From event design, marketing, branding and creative, to program development and speaker training, we help organizations build their brands, increase relevance and generate more revenue. Working at the intersection of Madison Avenue, Silicon Valley and K St, we bring fresh ideas, new thinking and real results to association executives and the organizations they lead. In 2015, 360 Live Media was awarded one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Washington, DC by the Washington Business Journal.
Our philosophy. We believe live media – events, conferences, trade shows and any forum where people connect face to face – is the original social media and the most powerful media platform to influence hearts and minds. A new frontier in marketing and communications has emerged through the powerful combination of digital and live experiences. We create uniquely innovative and disruptive experiences that help our clients engage, educate and connect their audiences in fresh, cost-effective ways that deliver results.
The U.S. events, conferences and tradeshows industry directly contributes $280 billion in direct spending, with 225 million participants and a $106 billion contribution to the national GDP, annually.
Working at 360 Live Media isn’t a “sit-behind-your-desk, 9–5, do-the-same-thing-every day” kind of experience. Based in the heart of Washington, D.C., our team of young, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial strategists, innovators and doers are driven to achieve growth for our clients and our company.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER:
If this describes YOU, please get in touch with us immediately. To be considered, please send us the following:
- Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
- Provide specific examples and experiences as proof points.
- Attach your resume and relevant marketing plans, budgets, campaigns or other materials that support your application.
Interested in working here? Then follow these instructions, because everything matters.
Meet Some of 360 Live Media's Employees
Founder & CEO
Don is the Founder & CEO of 360 Live Media, leading the company forward in pursuit of its vision and objectives. He's passionate about pioneering a new way of building brand experiences by reinventing an old media platform.
Back to top