33Across offers online publishers a unified platform with a suite of products that drive
incremental traffic, increase user engagement, and monetize content. We are a profitable,
VC-backed company with a proven business model and revenue stream. With over a million
sites worldwide utilizing 33Across products and technology, we are enabling online publishers to
continue to do what they do best: create great content.
33Across is seeking an experienced software engineer to join our team in expanding our current
publisher platform and building innovative products for the mobile web. Our products are
already generating 1 billion daily events and are experienced by 50 million daily users. This
position will be instrumental in driving these numbers to unprecedented heights as we grow our
publisher base and increase user reach and engagement across all platforms.
You will have the opportunity to work on the company’s core product suite that drives revenue
for our publishers and us. We capitalize on cutting-edge ES6 and HTML5 APIs to help us get
the job done. We are looking for engineers who have a passion for building scalable products,
strong software design skills, and a desire to learn from, mentor, and teach your peers.
● Implement real-time, high-performance web applications for desktop and mobile.
consumer and publisher experience.
● Architect elegant, maintainable, testable solutions to complex technical problems.
● Integrate with third-party platforms and services to pull in auxiliary content, services, and data.
● Tackle performance bottlenecks and drive improvements to our backend and frontend
● Share software development best practices with the team and mentor junior engineers.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
● Strong knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and ES6.
● Experience with Node.js.
● Thorough understanding of design patterns, object--oriented programming, and asynchronous and event-driven development.
● Well-versed in testing methodologies (TDD, BDD) and experience writing unit and functional tests.
● Passion for performance, debugging, and benchmarking.
● Comfortable with Linux CLI, one or more scripting languages, and SQL.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● Experience with responsive UI development for mobile web.
● Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We
offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited
snacks/drinks, weekly lunch, team outings, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
● Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
● Health and dental benefits
● 401K to help you save for the future
● Real, tangible, paid time off
Meet Some of 33Across's Employees
Alex understands deeply what advertisers working with 33Across need. He uses this knowledge to ensure that clients use and see success with the right 33Across products.
Back to top