33Across offers online publishers a unified platform with a suite of products that drive incremental traffic, increase user
engagement, and monetize content. We are a profitable, VC- backed company with a proven business model and revenue
stream. With over a million sites worldwide utilizing 33Across products and technology, we are enabling online publishers to
continue to do what they do best: create great content.
33Across is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to become a core member of our Engineering team who will lead
the team with a well-defined customized software development life cycle process. This would include processing definition,
Agile Scrum based software development, cross functional communication, and some aspects of software technical project
● Play the role of Scrum Master across multiple scrum teams at the same time.
● Lead daily scrum, sprint planning, and review meetings to ensure full team engagement; manage interdependencies
between agile teams.
● Work with the Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and
prepared for execution.
● Guide the scrum teams on how to use scrum and Agile practices and methodology.
● Oversee scrum process and coach the team; facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
● Keep the team focused on deliverables; anticipate and address potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural
barriers, logistic challenges).
● Foster close cooperation across all team members; encourage cross-training and team support.
● Build a trusting and safe environment where problems may be raised and addressed quickly.
● Administer metrics tracking and other duties on behalf of the team.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
● Minimum of 4 years of experience in Agile development including coaching on agile methodologies.
● Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
● Experience facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
● Experience implementing best practices and standards related to Agile scrum development & testing practices.
● 3+ years of experience with Agile Project Management Tools such as Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, etc. to manage project
scheduling and tracking.
● Extensive knowledge of Software Development concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical
● Ability to coach a team and stakeholders on Agile practices and ensure adherence to Agile Scrum methodology.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment where resources are often shared across projects.
● Effective conflict resolution skills.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We offer a fun work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, weekly lunch, team outings, holiday
celebrations, and annual hack a thons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
● Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
● Health and dental benefits
● 401K to help you save for the future
● Real, tangible, paid time off
Meet Some of 33Across's Employees
A full stack engineer, Gulnara works with both front-end and back-end technologies to build different products for 33Across as part of their Development Team.
Back to top