Director of European Demand
Exciting position to join a fast growing and dynamic sales organization, which has experienced 10X revenue growth over the last 18 months. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of European Demand will be primarily responsible for selling the 33Across Real Platform. This position requires a depth of digital marketing understanding with an aptitude for consultative evangelization. Will play a key role in expanding 33Across’ programmatic demand business into Europe and beyond.
- Establish and expand Agency and Agency Trading Desk relationships to sell 33Across’ Preferred Marketplace and audience segments
- Work with DSP partners to successfully adopt and ramp up 33Across inventory and data
- Identify opportunities to increase client spend through data analysis, research and optimization
- Manage and grow accounts to achieve individual sales goals
- Located in The European Union – UK preferred
- Willing to travel as necessary to build customer relationships
- Travel to U.S. for training and team building
- Ability to work remotely with limited face to face support
- Minimum 3 years of online ad sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate success in developing, maintaining and growing sound relationships with interactive agencies and/or DSPs
- Understand the value of brand-based advertising and marketing
- Must have a history of quota attainment in outside sales and strong client/agency relationships
33Across is the first publisher traffic and monetization platform to guarantee quality through ads that are 100 percent in-view with a pre-bid fraud filter. Through our advanced technology, and insight into how people view, consume and share content across devices, we enable more than one million publishers to increase revenue and traffic. The 33Across traffic building, insights, and monetization tools allow publishers to do what they do best – create great content.
Back to top