Data Operations Manager
33Across is looking for an experienced Data Operations Manager to become a core member of our Operations team and help manage the day-to-day data business. This role is perfect for someone with 3-4 years of work experience in digital advertising operations, a quantitative background, and a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, start-up team.
- Become an expert with the 33Across’ data management platform (DMP) and taxonomy
- Facilitate day-to-day data operations across all third party platforms
- Manage the 33Across taxonomy and field custom audience requests
- Troubleshoot new data partners and ensure successful integrations
- Analyze data and communicate findings to internal teams and external partners
- Resolve technical issues with partners in conjunction with engineering
- Help improve our Operations workflow through the development of new processes and best practices
- BS or equivalent from accredited university or college
- 3+ years of experience in the advertising technology space
- Ability to be a self-starter, be attentive to details, and work independently
- Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use data to troubleshoot and solve complex problems autonomously
- Familiarity with data management platforms
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Recommended basic-intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, SQL
33Across is the first publisher traffic and monetization platform to guarantee quality through ads that are 100 percent in-view with a pre-bid fraud filter. Through our advanced technology, and insight into how people view, consume and share content across devices, we enable more than one million publishers to increase revenue and traffic. The 33Across traffic building, insights, and monetization tools allow publishers to do what they do best – create great content.
Meet Some of 33Across's Employees
A full stack engineer, Gulnara works with both front-end and back-end technologies to build different products for 33Across as part of their Development Team.
Back to top