VP of Financial - ChoreRelief
“Think UBER for chores and small projects”
ChoreRelief is designed for people like you, who are always on the go and too busy to do daily and tedious chores of house cleaning, landscaping, grocery shopping, and running errands. Because there’s more to life than work, work, work.
Managing our time and life in this current time has become an art form. We’re juggling family, business, and home responsibilities such as errands, cleaning and meal preparations; balancing them within the limited time we have. When you need a little help easing the burden of this juggling act, let ChoreRelief do the “juggling” for you.
MUST have a experience with startups and capital raising!!!!
VP Financial Officer
ChoreRelief is seeking a VP Financial Officer for the company. Specifically, we are seeking a dynamic team-oriented individual to provide financial strategy, leadership and vision within our growth oriented organization. Reporting to the CEO and the President, this position will serve as a member of the executive leadership team, participate in and be responsible for key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, the company’s operating model, operational execution, and company financial performance.
This is a part-time “sweat equity” position. Please do not apply if you are not interested in contributing on the side for an equity stake in the business.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Capable of putting together a pitch deck and pitching investors.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Experience with the following is required:
Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity
COMPENSATION – EQUITY ONLY!
Back to top