Software Development Engineer - ComfyTree Lending
Beta Financial Services wants to make it easier and more transparent for weed companies to move into the formal financial system. That's why we built ComfyTree Lending (www.comfytreelending.com), an online platform that makes small business loans exclusively to state-legal marijuana companies.
We are looking for a talented and motivated software engineer to join our team. We are a growing company that is looking for great talent to help grow the business further. As an engineer, you will be working closely with the CEO and CTO to help design and implement new technologies.
This is a part-time position with the option to go full-time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write high quality, well-tested, and scalable code
- Make an immediate impact by quickly getting up to speed and building features from start to finish
- Learn and implement server architecture
Work with front-end design, backend implementation, and server management
We encourage full-stack learning which helps make a more versatile engineer. Here are the key technologies that we use everyday:
- 1+ years of experience in Node.js
- 1+ years of experience in AngularJS
- 2+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Experience with Heroku and deployment
- Experience with server management
- Experience with MongoDB and database management
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- 3+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Experience with Web Design
- Experience with Web Security
- Experience with server architecture
- Get first-hand experience with full scale development
- See your work move into production quickly, and avoid the bureaucracy that slows down larger companies
- Enjoy a relaxed work environment by working from home (remote job opportunity)
- Start from the bottom and gain the experience of growing a company
Compensation will be a combination of equity and cash.
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top