Social Media Marketing Intern - Peeptrade
Peeptrade is a social network and financial information platform where you can “peep” into the success of top investors.
We are an online stock trading and information platform that is taking an industry with a challenging lexicon and distills the information in a way that people can learn about markets and trading without getting an advanced degree or opening 25 browser tabs. On the platform, users can look into other traders’ portfolios to see their holdings and how they’re doing compared to the S&P 500.
Social Media Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about social media marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally? As the Social Media Marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering social media activities for Peeptrade. The first order of business is to assess our current social media marketing processes and strategies.This position is far from boring!
Your main objective: increase the number of new accounts and active users.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing social media marketing strategies; focusing on Peeptrade message board, Quora, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach)
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” directly aligned with the public.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive potential customers to our venues
- Dedicating time on Peeptrade message board, Quora, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube everyday engaging with our audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow company followers, and improve overall engagement with our audience.
- Staying ahead of the curve in leveraging Peeptrade message board, Quora, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube as a professional social media network and as a content hub, such as leveraging to understand influential content that is shared and the people who are sharing them.
- Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Fully engaged on Quora, answering and asking questions on Quora posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- We are very selective in who we hire, our expectations are high because we only deliver the best to our audience.
- Basic stock market knowledge is not required but a plus.
- Must have some experience social media marketing experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Peeptrade and to confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun company.
- You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- You like writing and are good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You have strong marketing foundation knowledge.
- You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You can take direction and handle constructive criticism.
- You like having a variety of challenges and touch on all facets of marketing.
- You are even tempered, understand how to deal with co-workers & Peeptrade users
- Have an over-the-top client service attitude.
Wage: open for discussion
Back to top