PPC & SEM Manager - Syde LLC
Syde is a premium consumer electronics company. We focus on creating value-based, lifestyle technology. Our charging solutions charge your devices faster, last longer, and have built-in leading safety protocols. Syde provides value to consumers in a crowded, brand-less marketplace. Founded in late 2015, Syde took it's first product to market in July of 2016. Met with growing success, Syde has begun innovating and expanding its team to keep up with its mission. Join Syde as we continue to develop more lifestyle technology to make lives better, with new products constantly on the horizon.
Syde is looking for a full time PPC & SEM Manager centered around Amazon. We are not just looking for anyone, we are looking for the best.
- Develop and implement the strategy for long-term online sales growth and profitability.
- 99% of our sales come from Amazon, so a great deal of work will be centered around Amazon Sponsored Ads and Amazon Marketing Services
- Manage PPC campaigns across our entire line, mainly in the Cell Phone Accessories Category
- Digital campaign testing and optimization, analysis, and education
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and goals for growth of the online sales
- A minimum of 3-6 years of experience, unless results are astounding
- Large scale budget management experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Amazon marketplace - including digital marketing on AMS.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, SEO/SEM, PPC in a direct to consumer environment
- High working knowledge of computers, internet, and Microsoft Excel for macros
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Ongoing knowledge of tech, accessories, and specifications (tech-forward)
- Hard working, extreme organization, and detail-oriented
- High value, bonuses tied directly to performance
- Company 401k
- Flexible 40 hour working schedule with work at home opportunities achieving
- Yearly Raises tied to performance and inflation
- $250/mo company contribution to healthcare
- Opportunity to work at the #1 ranked incubator in the US, 1871. You will also have access to all the mentoring, programming, and other perks that 1871 offers their members!
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top