Mid Level .NET Developer - Jammber
What is Jammber?
Jammber, a team-workflow and payment automation platform for the entertainment industry, is an exciting new startup based in Chicago & Nashville. Jammber specializes in creating web and mobile technologies that enhance the entire management and organizational process involved in creative projects. We simplify project management, automate paperwork, facilitate payments and turn the resulting data into a story that celebrates what they’ve accomplished. As a result everyone is paid faster.
What does it mean to be apart of the Jammber culture?
Culture is the operating system that powers our company. We require that our teammates are driven by passion to build a meaningful company. We believe in being radically transparent and that power is gained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it. Jammber puts our team above ourselves, our company above our team, and our customers above our company! Remarkable employees want insight to your business, at Jammber, we solve decisions with transparency instead of titles, and the information we share organization-wide allows employees to roll up their sleeves and create innovative solutions to the most challenging elements of our business. Each of our team members must have the characteristics of an “H.E.A.R.T.”: Humble, Effective, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for for a motivated and professional mid to senior level full-stack developer to join our funded startup as a full-time employee in Chicago. The ideal candidate has experience working with small, fast moving teams, and can keep up with a rigorous start-up environment. We want someone who has the ability to drive innovation through sound architectural decisions and the enthusiasm to improve the customer experience. A collaborative team player who is comfortable working up and down the stack, has a passion for clean, concise code that is maintainable, and has the ability to quickly learn new things.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the C.T.O., to develop and implement various web marketing properties and tools. · Working on general site development, enhancements and improvements.
- Writing documentation and guides based on our processes.
- Generate clean, reusable and well documented code.
- Make Architectural recommendations
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong hands-on experience to build enterprise level applications using .NET MVC, C#, Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server. MS Azure, and Unit Testing.
- Thirst to expand your technical breadth, industry exposure and project/client management skills
- Quantitative analytical abilities, with a track record of strong problem solving are a must
- Over 5 years experience in web development and database design
- Experience with production server operations and system administration.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Significant Impact – Be apart of a team that enriches the lives of people in the entertainment industry, all over the world, giving them technologies that empower and enhance the creative process.
- Awesome Culture & Environment – The Jammber team is incredible to work with, surround yourself by fun, hardworking and passionate individuals who are ready to create major growth worldwide.
- Advancement – Be a part of a rapidly growing startup company with opportunities for multiple projects or future job placement!
Please respond to this posting by submitting your cover letter and resume.
Jammber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top