Marketing Rainmaker - ChoreRelief
“Think UBER for chores and small projects”
ChoreRelief is designed for people like you, who are always on the go and too busy to do daily and tedious chores of house cleaning, landscaping, grocery shopping, and running errands. Because there’s more to life than work, work, work.
Managing our time and life in this current time has become an art form. We’re juggling family, business, and home responsibilities such as errands, cleaning and meal preparations; balancing them within the limited time we have. When you need a little help easing the burden of this juggling act, let ChoreRelief do the “juggling” for you.
For more info visit us at : www.chorerelief.com
Marketing Rainmaker Officer
ChoreRelief is seeking a Marketing Rainmaker Officer for the company. This will be a part-time “side gig” for the time being, compensated with equity only. We are seeking a dynamic team-oriented individual who will be responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within an organization. You will work to develop areas such as sales management product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
This is a part-time “sweat equity” position. Please do not apply if you are not interested in contributing on the side for an equity stake in the business.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Build and create Email and social media campaigns for our users
- Build and share valuable content weekly with our users.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
- Has to be local, no out of state please, as we will be doing weekly team meeting
COMPENSATION – EQUITY ONLY!
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top