Marketing Intern - Capital Construction Solutions
About Capital Construction Solutions
Capital Construction Solutions, LLC is a knowledge sharing platform that mitigates risk in construction and is growing very quickly. We are creating mobile applications to help bring innovation to the industry. CCS is looking for an independent and experienced winter/spring intern.
Job Description: Content Curation & Marketing Intern
Your primary responsibilities will require you to create and collect relevant and current data for the construction and real estate industry to be placed on our blog, website and social media, develop email campaigns, create pitch decks, etc. You will be working closely with our Director of Operations and CEO to gather all necessary information. The job requirements will allow the selected individual to work remotely as well as from 1871 (our incubator) as well as Elmspring (our accelerator).
- Build and search for new product content
- Develop and test new customer acquisition channels
- Develop metrics to test customer engagement
- Collaborate with graphic designers to develop product brochures, and promotional/print material
- Take photos and add the images, revise titles, or connect relevant material through links
- Develop email campaigns
- Update company brochures
- Provide daily posts on company news, product releases as we develop 17 new products and industry news
- Assist in developing white papers
- Assist in upgrading corporate website
- Create an editorial calendar
- Integrate all forms of social media
- Develop custom presentations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Strong writing skills
- Idea generator
- Social Media
- Previous blog posts in technology, construction, real estate and/or travel
Pursuing a Liberal Arts degree in:
CCS plans to hire 2-3 unpaid interns for Winter/Spring 2017. These interns are In the spring of 2017, 1-2 interns will become paid interns which could possibly become full time interns in the summer of 2017. College Credit can be offered.
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter to be considered. This is required.
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top