Management Consultant - CAPCO
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
You want to Own Your Career. You're serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you. And you're ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as a Capco Project Manager.
A WORD ABOUT US
Capco – Forming the Future of Finance
Capco is a distinctly and positively different place to work. Much more than consultants, we are active participants in the global financial services industry. Our passionate business and technology professionals enjoy a unique environment where they are actively encouraged to apply intellect, innovation, experience and teamwork. We are dedicated to fully supporting our world class clients as they respond to challenges and opportunities in the financial services space. Experience Capco for yourself at capco.com
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESSCapco is looking for Project Managers. The ideal candidate will have change management experience gained as a management consultant in a financial services institution.
This role offers the chance to advise and deliver change projects. The nature of these roles offers long term deployments and the chance to experience varied regulatory change initiatives.
You will prepare, manage and drive the execution of the project plan and manage day to day execution of project activities. You will be accountable the project status reporting, and escalating risks and issues to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Developing project plans to deliver regulatory changes, and managing execution of that plan through to delivery
- Managing project risk, issues and dependencies to support day to day delivery of the core activities. Responsible for project status reporting and associated management information to stakeholders
You will also be:
Fitting that description, you will also need to be Supremely Personally Motivated to work in a team where clients become colleagues tooRequirementsSHOW US WHAT YOU'VE GOT
- We're looking for candidates with skills and experience: Knowledge of Financial Services including Capital Markets, Fund Services and Asset Management
- Experience as a Project Manager within the Financial Services Industry, ability to lead team and deliver workstreams
- Experience working in, or leading large and complex change projects, with multiple workstreams and regulatory driven outcomes
- Change Management Methodology – proven delivery experience working in a project environment with different methodologies (including Agile/Waterfall)
- Experience in collaborating with project team & stakeholders, across multiple locations, to categorize and prioritise regulatory requirements.
- Change Management Implementation - extensive experience working in an financial services change environment required. User Acceptance Testing co-ordination, test planning and execution
- Ability to understand existing processes, policies and procedures and identify impact of regulatory change on existing operating models.
- General product, industry and regulatory change awareness is essential• Excellent Communications and Stakeholder Management skills.
- Strong team management skills; must demonstrate an ability and motivation to led and develop team 100% travel to client site may be required.
NOW TAKE THE NEXT STEPIf you're looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we're looking forward to receiving your application.Benefits
Health benefits, 401k, ESPP, Tuition reimbursement
See Inside the Office of 1871
1871 is Chicago’s entrepreneurial hub for digital start-ups. With over 75,000 square-feet of facility space and continuing to expand, 1871 provides Chicago based start-ups with space, daily programming and events, connectivity, access to mentors, educational resources, potential investors, and a community of like-minded entrepreneurs. 1871 strives to help its exceptional 250+ start-ups—and their amazing designers, engineers, and entrepreneurs—build a path to successful businesses.
Back to top